Narrow down your car rental system options with this car rental software checklist.
A successful Car Rental Business is built on good organization skills. And, investing in the right car rental system is an important decision to drive your rental business forward.
So, we developed these car rental software checklist to help you:
- Choose your selected options and compare by features side-by-side.
- Identify the features your company needs the most.
- Rank the options, not by price but quality.
5 Must-Have Features in Any Car Rental software
Free Car rental Software Checklist :
- Digital Signature: Accepting a client or supplier legal signature directly from anywhere. A digital signature is a must nowadays, that has legal power by most of the countries.
- Mobile App: Flexibility to update information from anywhere, as well as report damages directly from check-out place should be provided by any system.
- Integration with third parties: Your tools and soft wares have to “Speak” with each other, so the crucial data is synced, and not mixed.
- GPS tracking system: Staying updated about the fleet location directly inside the car rental system.
- Integration with Tour Operators: System you use has to have already lists of integrations with most tour operators.
Discover the right tool for you. Check out other functions you may need here