Our Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday AM: from 09.30 to 12.30 and PM: from 3.00 to 7.00
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone+39 071.9090188
- remote assistance (Upon call or email)
You can access remote assistance directly from the MyRent ™ program as follows:
from the About menu that you find near your company logo, click on the Remote Connection link to start the session:
- By clicking on the Customer Support Portal you will be able to see all the tickets created once you have registered
- In the Video Channel there are training videos
How to access to the Remote Assistance directly from the Dogma Systems website:
→ For PC users
- Connect to www.dogmasystems.com
- go to the bottom of the site page and click on the Customer Support link (‘Assistenza Clienti‘)
- we will create a session and send you the code to start the connection:
after downloading the program you can run it allowing us to access your device:
→ For Mac users
- Open the link and click Join on Join Session, then click Allow:
- allow the application to share the screen
- then click on Open system preferences
The Privacy screen will appear:
enable the Dogma Systems remote assistance program by clicking on the indicated checkbox
At this point, a warning will appear reminding us to restart the application for the change to take effect.
Click on “Exit Now“
Click on Join Session again: this time the program will be enabled for connection.
How we manage your requests:
Our team classifies the development requests we receive by priority level:
- P1. Blocking errors that must be worked on because they do not allow the use of the software
- P2. Paid development requests that are included in the quarterly development plan
- P3. Developments that Dogma Systems decides to implement because they are strategic or useful
- P4. Unpaid requests or corrections that are requested of us by numerous customers
- P5. Non-paid requests or corrections that are requested of us by a few customers
Only for P2 (paid requests) and P1 (blocking errors) developments, we provide a binding update release date.
Points P4 and P5 are not contractually due, but are selected and implemented by Dogma Systems when they are deemed positive for the product or for customers.
We want to provide customers with excellent service, however, due to the nature of the non-paid and non-contractual request, there is no guarantee of implementation or delivery for P3, P4 or P5 requests (which is guaranteed for P2 or P1).
If you believe that your requests are essential for your business, you can request their classification as P2 (for a fee) and you will be contacted by one of our representatives.