MyRent ™ allows you to enter and/or modify vehicles:
Path: FLEET > Vehicles > List
The screen shows all the vehicles that are currently registered in the system,
the vehicles available have a white background while the vehicles highlighted in pink are those that are currently outside, so busy with a rental or with an internal movement.
HOW TO ENTER A NEW VEHICLE:
- Percorso FLEET > Vehicle > New
- click on New Vehicle Type
In the CREATE VEHICLE TYPE screen there are several tabs:
In the Vehicle tab, fill in the required fields *
- Company Name enter the company which own the vehicle
- Manufacturer is the manufacturer of the vehicle
- Engine Size
- Plate Number
- Km the mileage is mandatory to keep track of the kilometers traveled over time – enter the vehicle’s starting km.
- Fuel Type: diesel, gasoline, etc.
- Tank Capacity enter the Liters of fuel that the tank can contain; by setting this info the tank level is calibrated.
- Group the vehicle must be associated with the Group (which will have been created previously) if this data is not present, the vehicle card is not saved.
- Location select the location to which the vehicle belongs. If the location reserced is not present among those listed in the drop-down menu, a new location must be created
- Owner could be the company or a leasing company, this data allows you to monitor the owned and non-owned fleet.
The ownership of the vehicle must be configured in CONFIGURATIONS < Fleet <Car owners < New – (in the CREATE CAR OWNERS screen I will insert the Company field)
Other fields that may interest me:
- QOV enter the current value of the vehicle.
- Tracking System if I have integration with GPS
- Vehicle Usage is an additional filter visible from the calendar that serves to indicate that a given vehicle has a specific use: eg. courtesy car.
About the other tabs:
- Other Information I can insert further technical specifications of the vehicle
- Technical is for data entry for vans
- Financial is for data that contain agreements with other companies: such as the inflating and deflating dates, the rents paid, the mileage included, the excess that the rental company charges in case of overrun, etc.
- in this screen it is important to enter:
Max total km which will set an alert when the max total km is reached,
Start of Purchase Agreement (supply) and Estimated End of Contract
→ it is on the basis of these dates that the system will calculate the deflotation of the vehicles, making them available in the calendar.
→ at the expiry of the date entered, the vehicle will no longer be present in the calendar and therefore can no longer be rented
→ If I do not enter the date, the system automatically sets 6 months.
As for the other tabs below:
- Sales is for managing the sale of the vehicle when you want to sell it
- Damage is the list of damages entered
- exp. enter all deadlines relating to the vehicle: insurance, inspection tax, coupon. (For more info: Deadlines)
- Document I can attach any file relating to the vehicle (i.e. vehicle registration document) and add the description;
this operation can also be done from the app by clicking on the camera icon and then uploading the file
- Movement I find the history of all vehicle movements
- Safety & Quality for insertion of the quality control card