New Integrations of MyRent to connect your favorite apps and make running your car rental business easier than ever before.
How many apps do you normally use when you work? What are New Integrations of MyRent?
Technology is an incredible tool that empowers vehicle rental owners to work and live smarter. But logging in and out and manually entering information between apps can create redundancy on the road to true efficiency.
You probably have heard of MyRent and love it’s rental and fleet management modules, as well as invoicing, GPS tracking, and all those exciting features that are saving your time and cost. But what about other tools? Did you know that we have extended family of apps and integrations designed to save your time even more? Indeed, +2000 new integrations of MyRent, designed to make life easier for all vehicle rental business owners, at every single stage of business.
What are +2000 new integrations of MyRent?
Recently added Zapier integration makes it possible to offer you even more options automating your vehicle rental and reducing administrative tasks. After all, MyRent is committed to helping car rentals of any size to grow inside and out -so that goes beyond the core tasks our own software performs!
But we have a solution… The newest integrations and apps of MyRent includes:
- Salesforce-Salesforce is a leading enterprise customer relationship manager (CRM) application.
- Mailchimp-Mailchimp is a leading marketing automation platform and email marketing service.
- Xero-Xero offers a cloud-based accounting software platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
New Integrations of MyRent that can be added
- Ponto– Ponto lets companies automate their finances by offering an API on top of 150+ European banks. Ponto is an Isabel Group product licensed in Belgium.
- Upflow-Manage your invoices, from creation to payment, to collect 100% of your turnover.
- Cassa in Cloud-Cassa in Cloud is both a cash register and a management system.
- Cognitive Invoice-Cognitive Invoice is a platform built on deep learning which automates invoice processing workflows. Automate invoice data extraction, build your workflows to ingest, capture, validate and post invoices to the system of your choice – no coding required
- PayFacile– PayFacile is a web-app for collecting payments without coding. Manage customers, automate billing, sell subscriptions and digital files, design your own payment pages, integrate with your website or share a secure payment link.
- InviteRefferals-InviteReferrals is a referral program software that helps to grow your business and acquire new customers through Referral Marketing.
- Brainbi– Brainbi is price monitoring platform where you can monitor track your competitor’s prices.
- Old but Gold Apps and Integrations to Discover
If you’re just beginning to explore apps and integrations, some tried-and-trusted offerings for the modernized platform include:
…to name a few, but more of new integrations within Myrent is expected! They’re all chosen specifically because they complement the core product, providing car rental business owners the opportunity to save even more time and grow their locations faster.