Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 establishes the right to protection of personal data about anyone. In compliance with this law, our company, which intends to process personal data, would like to inform you in advance, pursuant to art. 13 D. Decree no. 196/03, that such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Therefore we provide the following information concerning the processing of personal data that we would like to implement:
- The treatment has the following purposes: the provision of products and services, promotions, sales and technical communications made by Dogma Systems Srl or its Business Partners; promotion of the subject to treatment through the dissemination of data;
- The treatment will be handled by specially appointed persons, using both paper and computer files;
- The transfer of your data, is obligatory for you for the use of the goods or services requested and for promotional activities;
- The failure to provide the personal data will make it impossible to access the goods or services required;
- Your personal data may be disclosed to companies and / or professionals who work or collaborate with our company or for Dogma Systems Srl promotion activities. The data can also be spread through the internet, emails, letters or faxes for activities promotion of the person concerned;
- The holder of the data processing is: Dogma Systems Srl Via del Consorzio n. 12-60015 Falconara Marittima (AN).
- The data can be transferred abroad, in countries not belonging to the European Community and belonging.
- You will be able to assert your rights, as governed by Article 7 of the D. Decree no. 196/03, which is incorporated in copy, by contacting the owner of the treatment.
Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in intelligible form.
The person concerned has the right to be informed: a) origin of personal data b) the purposes and methods of treatment c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments d ) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as representative designated in the State, managers or agents.
The person concerned has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.